Almost all of us are forced to face split ends at one point in our lives; it’s that common a hair problem. An ever harder truth is that the only way you can remove split ends once they find their way to your hair is by cutting it. However, there are certain preventive measures that you should take afterwards to ensure that these split ends never return later.
Removing Split Ends
If you currently have split ends, the first thing you need to do is to remove them before moving on to preventive actions. You need to cut them off on your own since only you can determine how much to cut. However, remember to use proper hair shears even if it’s just a strand as paper scissors can fray hair ends. Moreover, get a haircut scheduled after every eight weeks as all hair starts getting damaged beyond that point. Most importantly, never believe in products that claim to heal split ends since that isn’t possible.
Preventing Split Ends
Here are some tips that can help you steer clear of split ends in the future:
- Keep your hair protected from all types of chemicals, including perming lotions, coloring agents and the chemicals found in pools. Also check if the water you normally use to wash your hair contains chemicals like chlorine or calcium carbonate since they cause split ends.
- Always comb your hair gently and slowly while staying away from harmful styles like back combing. Use hair-friendly, combs and minimum strokes of brush. You can also use your fingers to untangle hair gently.
- The ultraviolent rays of the sun have the power to damage your hair, so try wearing a cap when you go out to minimize sun damage. Moreover, consider using hair conditioners that have sunscreen to protect your hair perfectly against harsh sun rays.
- Shampoos can be harsh on the hair, so make sure to select one that is quite gentle and complement it with a good conditioner. However, make sure to wash out both shampoo and conditioner properly from your scalp. In addition, once in a while, treat your hair to deep conditioning to nourish it and strengthen it.
- While drying your hair, avoid rubbing your towel on your hair too harshly. Also keep your hair dryer’s temperature low to avoid damaging your hair and developing split end again.
If you are careful with your hair, you can easily prevent spilt ends and keep your hair healthy and glossy.
Our blog entries are for your information only and are not intended as medical advice. Because everyone is different, we recommend you work with your medical professional to determine what’s best for you. Toji: Pure Density is designed to support healthy hair growth, and comes with a 3-bottle guarantee. Yes – this means you can try it for 3 months, and if you don’t grow faster, thicker, longer hair we will gladly provide you a complete, 100% money back, refund . For more info, check out our site: www.tojilife.com.